LYF 2021 Spaghetti Dinner/Trivia/Auction
We invite you to join us for the 2021 Annual LYF Spaghetti Dinner! Even in these crazy times, we must try to keep up old traditions in whatever way possible. So, this year presents us with a unique opportunity to bring the spaghetti dinner to you! Read the details below about our “Make Your Own Spaghetti Dinner” kits, Virtual Trivia Night, and Online Silent Auction.
Click here to jump to Auction Donation information.
“Make Your Own Spaghetti Dinner” Kits
Place your orders HERE. All orders must be in by February 26th!
Free-will donations/payment will be collected at time of pick-up.
- Basic Kit:
- Feeds 4
- Cost: freewill donation
- Includes spaghetti noodles, homemade red sauce, bread & butters, and cookies
- Pick-up at Holy Cross between 1-4pm on Saturday, March 6th
- Optional Upgrades:
- Gourmet Cupcakes (2) – $8
- “Famous Holy Cross Meatballs” (pack of 8) – $10
- Kit hand-delivered to your home by LYF youth – $20
- “Premium” Kit (checkered tablecloth, candles, wine/sparkling juice) – $45
Virtual Trivia Night
- Gather your family/a few close friends in your home for dinner, then play virtual live-streamed trivia with Pastor Meyer and the Holy Cross High Schoolers!
- Trivia begins at 6:00pm. The opening rounds will be family-centered with questions little kids and grown-ups of any age might be able to answer.
- We will break for a brief intermission at 6:30pm to share the LYF Skit and announce auction winners (and give parents a chance to put the little ones to bed).
- The second portion of trivia will begin at 7:15pm and will consist of trickier questions geared more towards youth & grown-ups.
- The livestream will be accessible through both Facebook and YouTube. Teams will submit answers via a Google Form.
- No pre-registration necessary!
Auction Donation Form Silent Auction
- Bid on baskets, items, and unique experiences!
- The auction website will go live on Saturday, February 27 (one week before the main event) to give everyone time to look over the items and get a fair chance at bidding. Bids close on the day of the event. Winners will be announced during the intermission between trivia rounds.
- Proceeds will go towards the all-ages Heit’s Point Summer Servant Event — click here for information about the trip.
- We need your donations! We are collecting items/baskets/experiences now through February 15. All donations must be submitted with an Auction Donation Form attached (print and complete the PDF or pick up a copy in the Welcome Center/church office).
- Donation details:
- Please do not feel like you have to spend a lot of money on these baskets/items! You can also ask local businesses or friends to contribute to your donation.
- If your item is a basket, it is especially helpful if you can provide the plastic basket bag (they can be purchased at the dollar store). Pre-assembled baskets are great – but if you just drop off the items we can assemble the basket and make it look fancy for you. 🙂
- If your item is a certificate/experience, we have frames you can use/can create a display on your behalf.
- Basket Ideas:
- Handyman Kit
- Family Movie Night
- Sporting Event/Concert Tickets
- Free Babysitting Certificates
- Weekend Getaway
- Parent’s Night Out
- Baked Items Every Month
- Chocolate Lovers
- Coffee Lovers
- Outdoor Adventures
- Popular children’s themes (Legos, superheroes, princesses, etc.)
- Essential Oils
- Haircut Certificates
- Grillmaster/BBQ Kit
- Jamberry/ColorStreet Nails
- Self-Care/Spa Kit
- Pet Lovers
- Car Care
- Golfing Galore
- …the possibilities are endless! Get creative!
- Donation details: